Since the widespread of the global pandemic, COVID-19, Canadians real estate owners and managers have been adopting new procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and tenants.
- More frequent cleaning of frequently touched surfaces e.g. doors, lift panels etc…
• Hand sanitisers have been set up around lobbies and entrances to the building
• Posters have been set up around lobbies to inform tenants of different preventative measures that should be been adopted
• Visitors/tenants will be advised to use the hand sanitisers upon entering the building
- Provided personal protective equipment e.g. masks and gloves upon entering suites for visiting
Maintaining building operations
- We will be in close contact with our team to ensure the safety of our tenants and visitors. Suitable changes will be made depending on the situation of the pandemic
Employee, contractors and vendors
• All operations have been moved online, but our staff members will be more than happy to assist you with any problems you have in mind
• Contractors and vendor have been reduced to essential services only
• If you have any questions regarding troubleshooting in the household, please refer to our Troubleshooting page. We have added a few new problems and solutions that may answer your questions!
Move in/out services
- Karbonetics have implemented protocols in accordance to social distancing measures. These are not limited to cleaning of elevators before and after, disinfecting door handles before and after moving.
We can all help keep everyone safe!
Keeping our tenants and employees safe is our top priority. While we help ensure the safety of public areas, we strongly encourage our tenants to do the following preventative measures to ensure the safety of other tenants as well:
1. Clean your hands frequently and thoroughly (minimum of 20 seconds of washing) with soap and water.
2. When coughing and sneezing, please cover your mouth and nose over your elbow or tissue
3. Avoid touching your face.
4. Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
5. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
6. Practice social distancing when in common areas or using an elevator.