Canada Real Estate News
- New group calls for more diversity in commercial sectorby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on June 21, 2021 at 2:53 pm
"The industry doesn’t have gender equality, in terms of an equitable gender divide, and even people of colour, unless they’re in the administrative positions."
- Detached home investments prove lucrativeby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on June 21, 2021 at 2:35 pm
ONE Development is a builder that also secures investor funds to help pay for fix-and-flip properties it purchases and, as a result, they receive preferred or common shares.
- Brampton to get first purpose-built rental build in 17 yearsby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on June 21, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Amy Chan, VP of development, design & engineering at Choice Properties, says it’s a head-scratcher that Brampton has gone so long without new rental stock.
- 6-acre master-planned community announced for Old Montrealby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on June 18, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Jesta Group is developing Place Gare Viger in Old Montreal which will feature 321 residential rental units across over 1 million sq ft., retail stores, office space, and more.
- Value of GTA condos nearly doubles in four yearsby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on June 18, 2021 at 2:53 pm
The condo market was hit hard during 2020, but they've started to make a huge comeback. Anshul Ruparell, co-founder and CEO of Properly, says that solid growth in the condo market will continue as restrictions ease.
US Real Estate News
- Inventory Rebounds Amid Record Home Value and Rent Growthon June 16, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Time on market drops to six days across the U.S. in hot home-buying season
- Zillow Launches New Neural Zestimate, Yielding Major Accuracy Gainson June 15, 2021 at 1:05 pm
New model helps Zestimate better react to hot housing market and improves median error rate to 6.9% nationally
- Experts Say Zoning Changes Are Most Effective Path to Boost Housing Supply for a More-Balanced Marketon June 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm
A Zillow survey of economists and other real estate experts finds high costs are expected to slow construction and may lower homeownership among today's 30-somethings
- Out of Town Movers Reshuffling to Larger, More Affordable Homeson June 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Scorching hot housing market giving additional buying power to sellers
- To Sell Your Home Quickly, List it on a Thursday Before Labor Dayon June 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Homes are selling within days in many U.S. metros, and the day a home is listed can have an impact on time on market and sale price