Canada Real Estate News
- A primer on the post-COVID office environmentby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on April 12, 2021 at 2:14 pm
The way employees interact with office spaces and other employers will be very different in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's what this expert says is in store.
- Tips for lowering your cottage insurance premiumsby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on April 9, 2021 at 3:25 pm
ustin Thouin, LowestRates.ca’s CEO, offers advice for cottage owners and what they can do to lower their cottage insurance premiums and explains why they're so high in the first place.
- Junction Triangle readies for rare condo launchby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on April 8, 2021 at 2:38 pm
House of Assembly is a master-planned development by developer Marlin Spring on Sterling Rd. in the Junction Triangle. Tentative occupancy is slated for January 2024.
- Tight market conditions spurred renovation craze in 2020by Canadian Real Estate Wealth on April 8, 2021 at 1:19 am
- How the same income can equate to different mortgage limitsby Canadian Real Estate Wealth on April 8, 2021 at 1:15 am
Depending on the type of mortgage product, lender, and program, this amount varies greatly. Let’s jump into the different types of mortgages and how these limits are calculated.
US Real Estate News
- Zillow on Great Place to Work® and Fortune 2021 List of 100 Best Companies to Work For®on April 12, 2021 at 11:30 am
Zillow receives high marks for advancing policies and benefits that ensure equality, flexibility and support for employees and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Zillow's 2021 Mover Report: The Opportunity, Emotion and Trends Behind the Great Reshufflingon April 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The pandemic brought changes that make people more likely to move; a rapidly evolving real estate industry is helping overcome emotional and logistical obstacles that can get in the way.
- With Eviction Cliff Extended, Here’s How Millions Can Keep Their Homeson March 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
There is a path to minimize evictions once moratoriums end – while still supporting landlords – in a post-pandemic country
- Low-Income Renters Left Out of Pandemic Savingson March 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Rent price declines have typically been sharpest in the most-expensive areas, meaning less savings for lower-income renters who were hit the hardest by the pandemic
- The Spring House Hunting Season is Here - Is Your Credit Ready?on March 17, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Zillow survey results show Americans are confused about factors affecting their credit